Service and Warranty
Warranty and Service
When you order something from us, you can assume that it is a high-quality product. That is why we use a special warranty plan, which entitles you to a warranty period of at least two years, depending on the product. We offer the legal guarantee on every product we offer. This means that the product must do what you, as a consumer, can reasonably expect from it. The additional warranty we offer, the manufacturer's warranty, does not affect the legal warranty. The term of the manufacturer's warranty can be up to ten years. If there is a manufacturer's warranty, you can find this in the user manual of the product.
- A warranty period of at least 2 years
- The warranty is effective from the date of purchase
- The product was purchased from us
- You are entitled to a free repair or a new product
- Return costs are initially charged, of course the costs of shipping to the supplier and returning the product are for our account. So you pay shipping costs once. If you successfully invoke the legal guarantee, all costs (including return costs) will be for our account.
The warranty does not apply to:
- Damage due to improper use
- Parts affected by normal wear and tear. If a product has a defect or defect upon receipt/purchase, we ask you to report this to our customer service as soon as possible.